My Rating (APendrag0n3): 7/10
Release Date: 23 October 2018
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Official Website: https://www.cityofbrassgame.com/
Genres: Action, Indie, First Person
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
Modes: Single Player
First-Person Arabian Nights Rogue-Lite!
Become a daring thief in City of Brass, a first-person action adventure
from senior BioShock developers. Armed with scimitar and a versatile whip,
you’ll lash and slash, bait and trap your way to the heart of an opulent,
Arabian Nights-themed metropolis – or face certain death as time runs out.
1. Great “time killer” – or as a “break” between other games
2. Better than average graphics for an Indie Game
3. Story line “informs” you as you go
4. Decent tutorial and good control over keybindings for controls
5. Looking for a mindless killing/puzzle solver? This is for you.
6. Can be found on sale often – on Steam, Epic Games, and Microsoft Store
1. A whole LOT of “kill ’em all”
2. Not much on “replay value”