Dungeon Defenders 2
ESRB Rating: Rated “E 10+” (Everyone 10+)
Developer: Trendy Entertainment
Publisher: Trendy Entertainment
Genres: Action role-playing game, tower defense, survival
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Etheria is under attack! Build mighty defenses to freeze, burn and disintegrate your foes, then grab a sword and jump into the action! Level up a team of heroes, deck them out in loot, and destroy the hordes by yourself or in four player online co-op!
* Ease of play — Easy to learn controls along with a fairly easy to understand and straight forward tutorial
* Both Single and Multiplayer options (multiplayer up to 4 players and allows for either online or local multiplayer)
* An interesting mix of both a Tower defence and RPG gameplay
* Every character type is relevant and useful
* Plenty to do at End Game
* Only a few characters available without earning a lot of in game premium currency or spending money.
*Matchmaking can be quiet slow
* End Game upgrades are quite time consuming
Some Key Gameplay features:
* Both static and randomly generated map rules and objectives
* Unique ability to switch between characters mid game and mid battle.
Overall a fun game! And at the low price of Free-fidy, there is a lot to do in this title. Although grinding new characters is time consuming there is not any dull moments in the gameplay. The towers and skills unique to each character are all worth using, it is very hard to pick a “main character” and with this game, you don’t have to. If you enjoy tower defense and RPG games, this is a title you may definitely want to give a try.